Bi-Lingual Office Administrative Assistant
Company: DNA Solutions
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position SummaryJoin a company where you can make a difference
from day one and help make the world a better and safer place. -
DNA Solutions provides genetic testing for both legally binding and
informational purposes as well as forensic DNA analysis for a
variety of law enforcement agencies across the nation. - We are one
of the leading DNA analysis laboratories in the country and our
Research and Development department is breaking ground on new
frontiers in the genetics sciences. - This position is a fantastic
opportunity to be a part of a scientific field that is bravely
reshaping the world for the better. The Bi-Lingual Administrative
Assistant is responsible for administrative processes for
immigration testing, including making kits, answering phones,
interacting with customers and clients and assisting with general
office duties including filing, closing cases, preparing reports
and document retrieval. -
- College Degree Not Required
- Great benefits
- Comfortable working environment
- Paid time off
- Stable work scheduleThis is a full-time role -Work Schedule:
-Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to
5:30 p.m.Work Restrictions: - Because of vital nature of this work,
we do not allow medical marijuana cards and we do random drug
testing on all of our employees.
- Answer telephone calls from potential clients and take accurate
- Main contact for customer service regarding immigration
testing. Initiate immigration cases, obtain all paperwork required
to follow through with an immigration case.
- Create and ship all immigration collection kits, correspond
with US Embassy offices and handle all reporting and extension
letters required for immigration case. -
- Take care of immigration collection fee invoices and other
invoices related to immigration case. -
- Generate FedEx labels and send out kits and prepaid shipping
labels to clients.
- Receive and handle per SOP forensic evidence. -
- Other duties include copying, faxing, filing, emailing and data
- This position is also expected to perform some sales and
outreach functions while contacting immigration attorneys in an
attempt to form new relationships.
- Proficient with data entry and must type at least 50 words per
- Bilingual: Spanish and English required. -Position
- High School Diploma required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus (reading, writing and
- Bachelor degree including Biology preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year administrative assistant experience
in an office environment preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service preferred.
- Experience with databases or Lab Information Management Systems
- Experience with client correspondence (oral and written).
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Detail oriented.
- Communication proficiency.Work Environment...
This job operates in a professional office environment. - -Physical
Demands...This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is
required. - This would require the ability to lift files, open
filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
AAP/EEO StatementDNA Solutions, Inc. - provides equal employment
opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. - DNA
Solutions, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by
state, federal, or local law. - Improper interference with the
ability of DNA Solutions, Inc. employees to perform their job
duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. -
Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that
applicants and employees are treated without regard to any of these
Keywords: DNA Solutions, Oklahoma City , Bi-Lingual Office Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!