Receptionist Fri and Sat Night
Company: Merrill Gardens
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Friday and Saturday Part
Time Receptionist at our Lionwood community in Oklahoma City, OK.
Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators
in the country!Protecting the health and safety of our residents
and team members is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is
available and is required for all of our team members.*Yes, You CAN
have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24sWe offer our
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Two years experience as a Receptionist (preferred)
- A Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Prior multi-line phone experience.We want to talk with
you!Consider applying to become a Receptionist with Merrill
Gardens!The Receptionist provides the first impression that
visitors have of Merrill Gardens' main office and is responsible
- Greeting all visitors.
- Answering the telephone.
- Maintaining the front office area in a neat and organized
- Provides administrative support to all departments on an as
needed basis.We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work
two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the
country for exceptional
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities.If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Merrill Gardens, Oklahoma City , Receptionist Fri and Sat Night, Administration, Clerical , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!