Director Corporate Functions Audit
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: March 18, 2019
- Follows up on the outlook of exceptions noted throughout audits, including internal, external and regulatory examination reports.
- Develops a profound understanding of the business and industry, organizational structure, and regulatory setting.
- Assesses staff and individual development requirements (i.e., training and career development) in concurrence with the CAE.
- Continues audit software servicing to provide a well-documented and organized audit program and audit work papers.
- Integrates SOX testing into the scope of audits as suitable.
- Coaches, trains, and matures audit staff to elevate their knowledge. Examines manager’s work to safeguard compliance with stated requirements and objectives, IIA standards and internal audit procedures.
- Grows, presents and supports in finalizing audit reports detecting risk-based matters and mitigation strategies.
- Leads audits under the direction of the Chief Audit Executive, which may include individual or multiple audit assignments and projects.
- Manages less experienced auditors on multiple assignments.
- Conducts wide-ranging risk assessment and engagement planning.
Director Corporate Functions AuditSummaryThis role reports to the Chief Audit Executive and will be a leader the organization.This position is answerable for supervision and reviewing Manager’s and subordinate’s work, including reporting of the results of audits, projects and special projects. You will be accountable for planning, executing and delivering various audits of corporate functions. The incumbent will assess processes and internal controls for observance to bank policies and procedures, compliance with federal and state banking regulations, and for risk to the overall corporate body. The Director, Corporate Functions Audit will promote risk alertness in the enterprise through constructive and cooperative relationships with division heads, corporate leadership and staff. In addition to audit execution, meets frequently with division heads and corporate leaders to discuss audits, assess risks and evaluate issue remediation. The position will back the CAE in identifying root causes of identified issues to strengthen and/or improve controls.Requirements:Qualifications
- A self-motivated, results-oriented professional with knowledge and accomplishments working in a cooperative setting.
- Five or more years in a managerial role
- Professional certification of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
- Prior experience in the banking industry and knowledge in the audit of related area.
- Weighty experience with public financial services establishments and linked front AND back office operations.
- Capacity to deal with multipart problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related area. A graduate degree is a preferred.
- Minimum 10 or more years in the auditing or related field
- Deep knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Section requirements, internal control analyses and risk assessment methodologies, COSO framework, Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) standards, FRB Supervisory standards, and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Must be effective at collaborating on matters through written reports, verbal communication and presentations.
- Capacity to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Oklahoma City , Director Corporate Functions Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!