Company: N. Harris Computer Corporation - USA
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Payroll AdministratorHarris Corporate - RemoteOVERVIEWHarris
Corporate has an exciting opportunity to be a member of the Payroll
team as a US Payroll Administrator. As the US Payroll
Administrator, you will work with a larger team, processing
payroll, processing expense reimbursements. You will also support
the payroll tax team with state registrations, tax filings, and
payroll tax reconciliations.You will report to the Manager of US
Payroll and work with a team of Payroll Administrators/Specialists.
Together, you will ensure the successful management of all the
responsibilities of the US Payroll department.What will your impact
- Prepare and process an accurate semi-monthly payroll in
multiple US states.
- Process payroll for expense reimbursements.
- Work closely with the HR team regarding payroll related items
including, benefit deductions, leave of absences and disability,
onboarding of new employees, termination of existing employees,
documentation retention, etc.
- Work closely with the US Payroll Tax Analyst and Director of
Finance on payroll tax compliance and filings..
- Perform payroll audits as needed to ensure accuracy.
- Respond to/resolve payroll questions and discrepancies and
delivers quality customer service
- Assist in development of overall payroll procedures by
recommending improvements or changes when deemed necessary for
- Other ad-hoc requestsWhat we are looking for:
- 5+ years of recent hands on payroll processing experience.
Strong comfort with large payroll processing (e.g., Ceridian, ADP,
Paychex, etc.) and accounting systems (e.g., Great Plains).
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook)What will make you stand out:
- Workday Experience
- Ceridian ExperienceWhat we offer:
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your
first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options (and some pretty cool offices!)
- And more!
Keywords: N. Harris Computer Corporation - USA, Oklahoma City , Payroll Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!