Company: The Hertz Corporation
Location: Oklahoma City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Payroll Tax Clerk provides tax reporting and processing while
working closely with city/state governments and payroll vendor, ADP
Global View, to confirm accuracy of payroll taxes.
* Lead ADP tax processing, including:
* Filing tax returns not supported by ADP Global View and creating
corresponding tax payments.
* Submitting amendments to ADP for tax corrections and notices.
* Creating EFT payment requests for taxes after each payroll
* Create Bureau of Labor Statistics monthly reporting.
* Manage tax jurisdiction registration with all states and
* Verify tax rates between states and ADP Global View for filing
* Work closely with ADP to resolve tax notices.
* Correct employee records to resolve tax errors.
* Ensure subdivisions and personnel areas are updated for all
* Manage monthly internal reporting of unemployment wages for HI
* Manage all incoming mail related to payroll taxes.
* Research tax refunds and submit to Treasury for deposit.
* Provide support for Payroll Benefits Specialist, as needed.
* High School Diploma, or equivalent, required
* 2 years' administrative experience, required
* 2 years' payroll experience, preferred
* Profiency with or the ability to quickly learn HR and Payroll
software programs including ADP, HRIS, and Salesforce.
* Ability to resolve basic issues and concerns.
* Ability to multi-task using multiple systems and
* Ability to work independently with supervision.
* Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: The Hertz Corporation, Oklahoma City , Tax Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!